Manufactured with the professional DJ in mind, as well as anyone installing a quality audio system in a bowling alley, house of worship, restaurant or bar, this amplifier is manufactured with high quality components and offers extreme reliability. Outputting power at 100W RMS per channel @ 4ohms, this Stellar Labs Professional Series amplifier is well suited for most venues, large or small, and is priced to fit any budget.
A complete time and billing management program, specifically designed for professional service businesses, to track time, expenses, and job activities for accurate client billing, job costing, project management, and financial reporting. Time Bill Professional is not an invoicing only program.- Track activities with precision and ensure no time goes unrecorded and unbilled- Enter time and expenses in as little as three keystrokes- Billing activity codes are customized for your business- All company projects, client billing, job costing, and estimating can be customized- 100+ pre-designed billing templates for your company- 350+ reports to manage your business- Handles billing based on multiple criteria: hourly billing, recurring bills, contractual billing based on a percentage, and progressive payments of a fixed fee- Bills against retainers and bills for sub-consultant fees- Security module allows employees to enter their time but limits their access to confidential information Time & Bill Professional Deluxe Edition, Download Version is one of many Small Business Finance Software available through Office Depot. Made by Individual Software.
PA Mixer Amplifier with DVD and USB ReaderFeature packed amplifier is perfect for background music and entertainment systems in retail, food service, office, and small tavern environments. Monaural amplifier provides both low impedance and 70V speaker outputs, making it suitable for conventional 8Ω speakers, as well as large scale distributed systems.
Comes with a carrying case for protection Offers 8 professional fonts, 8 sizes, 10 styles and 253 symbols. Includes 9 standalone bar codes, 16 PC bar codes and more than 50 preformatted label designs. Printed labels feature up to 3 print lines and a 0.7in. (18mm) maximum print height. Supported tape widths include 9/64in., 1/4in., 3/8in., 1/2in., 3/4in. and 1in.. Features repeat printing up to 99 copies. Plus, auto numbering (1-99, A-Z and a-z), mirror printing, vertical printing, an auto tape cutter and large, 16-character x 3 line graphical display for easy viewing. Text Reminder recalls frequently used words. Includes an AC adapter. Also operates on 8 AA batteries (sold separately). Includes 1in. black-on-white TZ started tape Also includes USB cable, P-Touch Editor software and printer driver (PC/Mac). Brother Label Makers & Tapes part of a large selection of office supplies. Brother PT-2730VP Simply Professional Labeling System With Carry Case is one of many Electronic & Automatic Label Makers available through Office Depot. Made by Brother.
Computer-connected operation is PC and Mac® compatibleplus it integrates with Microsoft® Outlook®, Word® and Excel®. Prints multiple copies and bar codes. Computer-generated time and date function. Automatic cutter. USB connectivity. Includes P-touch Editor software & driver, USB cable, AC power cord, and two DK starter rollsone 2.4" roll of continuous tape and one roll of standard address labels.
Question by Lana: I need help with Math for the office professional?
1. You’re planning to buy a new computer, monitor, and printer for your office. You’ve received the following
prices from two stores:
Store 1 Store 2
Computer $ 2,500 $ 2,350
Monitor 595 435
Printer 398 349
Find the total package price from each store and then calculate how much you’ll save if you purchase
the less expensive package.
A. $ 359 C. $ 398
B. $ 372 D. $ 412
2. If you work 37.5 hours per week at $ 7.65 per hour, how much is your gross pay for a two-week
period? (Round off your answer to the nearest cent.)
A. $ 239.26 C. $ 478.51
B. $ 286.88 D. $ 573.75
3. It cost your office $ 620 to mail 500 flyers. How much did it cost to mail each flyer?
A. $ .81 C. $ 1.20
B. $ .84 D. $ 1.24
4. A decorator has estimated the following costs for remodeling a large conference room in your office
area: carpeting, $ 2,620; conference table, $ 750; chairs, $ 630; paint, $ 50; two lamps, $ 95 each; and
labor, $ 425. What is the total cost of the remodeling job?
A. $ 3,555 C. $ 4,570
B. $ 4,370 D. $ 4,665
5. Convert 628 kilometers to miles. (Round off your answer to two decimal places.)
A. 390.23 C. 1,010.64
B. 390.24 D. 1,010.65
6. Last week you worked the following hours:
Monday 5 1
Wednesday 6 3
Friday 4 1
How many hours did you work in all last week?
A. 16 3
4 C. 17 3
B. 17 1
2 D. 18 1
7. A new clerk in your office is to earn $ 200 per week. If she works 30.5 hours each week, what is her
hourly rate? (Round off your answer to the nearest hundredth, that is, to the nearest cent.)
A. $ 6.10 C. $ 6.55
B. $ 6.11 D. $ 6.56
8. The last time you ordered paper you paid $ 5.00 per ream. The current price is $ 4.70 per ream. What
is the percent of decrease in price?
A. 6% C. 28%
B. 7% D. 30%
9. Your yearly office supply budget is $ 1,200. You spend $ 350 each year on paper. What percent of your
budget do you spend on paper? (Round off your answer to two places.)
A. 29% C. 41%
B. 30% D. 42%
10. A quote you received from a local restaurant is $ 625 for a business luncheon. The restaurant owner
tells you the price with gratuity is $ 720. How much did the owner add for gratuity?
A. $ 75 C. $ 95
B. $ 85 D. $ 105
11. Sales for the first four months of the year were as follows:
January $ 5,282
Find the average monthly sales. (Round off your answer to the nearest dollar.)
A. $ 4,849 C. $ 6,466
B. $ 4,850 D. $ 6,467
12. At the beginning of the week, a particular stock sold for 29 3
8 per share. At the end of the same week it
sold for 312
8. What was the amount of increase per share.
8 C. 2 3
B. 2 1
8 D. 2 5
13. An invoice quotes a price of $ 620 subject to discounts of 30%, 15%, and 5%. What is the selling
price? (Round off your answer to the nearest cent.)
A. $ 310.00 C. $ 368.90
B. $ 350.46 D. $ 434.00
14. The price of a ticket for your office Christmas party is $ 17.75. So far you’ve sold 28 tickets. How much
money should you have?
A. $ 330 C. $ 495
B. $ 427 D. $ 497
15. One of your delivery trucks traveled 1,200 miles on 55 gallons of gas. How many miles per gallon did
the truck get? (Round off your answer to the nearest hundredth.)
A. 21.81 C. 45.83
B. 21.82 D. 45.84
16. Last year the company you work for did $ 232,000 in business. This year you anticipate an increase of
7%. How much business do you expect to do this year?
A. $ 215,760 C. $ 246,140
B. $ 217,860 D. $ 248,240
17. Perform the following division:
A. 2 1
2 C. 12
B. 8 3
4 D. 15
18. You’ve received an invoice for $ 3,000 with terms of 3
30. How much will you have to pay if you
pay the bill in 12 days?
A. $ 2,910 C. $ 3,000
B. $ 2,970 D. $ 3,030
19. You’ve begun to jog for one hour a day three times a week. If you jog 5.5 miles per hour, how far will
you jog each week?
A. 5.5 miles C. 16.5 miles
B. 12.5 miles D. 38.5 miles
20. Which one of the following fractions is equivalent to 1
4 C. 1
4 D. 2
21. What is the interest on $ 800 at 6% for 4 years?
A. $ 19.20 C. $ 48.00
B. $ 182.00 D. $ 192.00
22. Patrick works a 40 hour week at $ 5.70 an hour with time and a half for overtime. Last week he worked
45 hours. What were his total earnings for the week?
A. $ 384.75 C. $ 256.50
B. $ 270.75 D. $ 260.75
23. Megan had a gross pay last week of $ 980.00. If her total deductions were $ 161.35, what was her net
A. $ 818.65 C. $ 718.65
B. $ 828.65 D. $ 728.65
24. How much simple interest would Kaitlyn earn on $ 300 at 6% for 6 months?
A. $ 18 C. $ 9
B. $ 54 D. $ 27
25. Carole earns $ 2.50 for each gadget she completes. What was her gross pay if she completed 145
gadgets last week?
A. $ 362.50 C. $ 326.50
B. $ 352.50 D. $ 360.50
Answer by CJlove
In less time than you took to type your homework page out you could have used a calculator and answered all the questions. That’s what an office professional would do.
Give your answer to this question below!